The 2014 Alaska Marine Science Symposium is just around the corner. In addition to three days of plenary talks on the Arctic Ocean, Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands, and the Gulf of Alaska, the symposium also offers a metadata workshop (Friday, January 24; 8am-12pm) and a communications workshop, Translating Science: Taking the Message Home (Monday, January 20; 8am – 12pm). Both workshops will provide great information to NPRB PIs who need to be thinking about ways to communicate their research to general audiences and meeting their project reporting requirements.
- NPRB Launches Northern Bering Sea Integrated Ecosystem Research Program
- NPRB Announces Anticipated Solicitation of Pre-Proposals for Northern Bering Sea Integrated Ecosystem Research Program
- NPRB Releases Four-Part Arctic Film Series
- Seeking Nominations for Advisory Panel for Gulf of Alaska and At-Large Seats
- Position Announcement: Administrative Assistant/Office Manager