The 2014 Alaska Marine Science Symposium is just around the corner. In addition to three days of plenary talks on the Arctic Ocean, Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands, and the Gulf of Alaska, the symposium also offers a metadata workshop (Friday, January 24; 8am-12pm) and a communications workshop, Translating Science: Taking the Message Home (Monday, January 20; 8am – 12pm). Both workshops will provide great information to NPRB PIs who need to be thinking about ways to communicate their research to general audiences and meeting their project reporting requirements.
- Position Announcement: Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
- Seeking Nominations for Advisory Panel Seats for Bering Sea and Arctic Regions
- EXTENDED: NPRB Seeks Nominations for its Advisory Panel by August 10th
- NPRB Announces New RFP for Arctic IERP Synthesis and Northern Bering Sea Assessement
- NPRB Seeks Arctic Nominations for its Advisory Panel by December 16th