In conjunction with the 2014 Ocean Sciences Meeting (Feburary 23-28, 2014 at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu, Hawaii) the Bering Sea Project is hosting a session, Climate-mediated oceanographic drivers and trophic interactions in high latitude marginal seas: observations, modeling, and syntheses and consequences for commercial fisheries (Feburary 24 at 2:00pm). There will also be a Bering Sea Open Science Meeting–an opening reception will take place on the evening of Saturday, February 22 and presentations will take place on Sunday, Febuary 23 from 8:00am to 5:00pm. The agenda will be available soon.
- NPRB Launches Northern Bering Sea Integrated Ecosystem Research Program
- NPRB Announces Anticipated Solicitation of Pre-Proposals for Northern Bering Sea Integrated Ecosystem Research Program
- NPRB Releases Four-Part Arctic Film Series
- Seeking Nominations for Advisory Panel for Gulf of Alaska and At-Large Seats
- Position Announcement: Administrative Assistant/Office Manager