About 50 scientists working on the Gulf of Alaska Integrated Ecosystem Research Project are gathered this week to talk about what they have found over the last three years. Scientists from a broad range of disciplines are sharing science, modeling, retrospectives and looking for intersections in their research that all revolve around five important species of fish.
- NPRB Launches Northern Bering Sea Integrated Ecosystem Research Program
- NPRB Announces Anticipated Solicitation of Pre-Proposals for Northern Bering Sea Integrated Ecosystem Research Program
- NPRB Releases Four-Part Arctic Film Series
- Seeking Nominations for Advisory Panel for Gulf of Alaska and At-Large Seats
- Position Announcement: Administrative Assistant/Office Manager