About 50 scientists working on the Gulf of Alaska Integrated Ecosystem Research Project are gathered this week to talk about what they have found over the last three years. Scientists from a broad range of disciplines are sharing science, modeling, retrospectives and looking for intersections in their research that all revolve around five important species of fish.
- Position Announcement: Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
- Seeking Nominations for Advisory Panel Seats for Bering Sea and Arctic Regions
- EXTENDED: NPRB Seeks Nominations for its Advisory Panel by August 10th
- NPRB Announces New RFP for Arctic IERP Synthesis and Northern Bering Sea Assessement
- NPRB Seeks Arctic Nominations for its Advisory Panel by December 16th